Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Woo Hoo!

One week to go until the season premiere!

Some questions to ponder and to refresh your memory from last season:

--Why do all the promotional posters merge visions of the island with visions of a big city?
-How did Locke get off the island? (Clearly, as the new “Ben,” Richard probably taught him how to “travel.”)
-Does Locke recognize Richard from earlier in his life?
-Did Locke really kill himself?
-Why does Miles want to stay on the island?
-When was Charlotte on the island before?
-What happened to the people on the raft/boat that were headed toward the freighter? My boy Daniel?
-What bad things happened on the island after the O6 left?
-Will Jack grow a pair this season and stop feeling sorry for himself all the time?
-Will Juliet's breasts still be fantastic?
-Can Kate get more annoying?
-Is Jin dead? Michael? Locke?

I can hardly wait . . . see you next week!

Namaste,
LLR

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You rock Kate! I can heardly wait! I am going to the inauguration, and therefore will be coming home on Wed night, but that will NOT STOP ME FROM WATCHING. Thursday will be a scary day at school for both me and my kids! :) Can't wait!!!! Kate Young

Anonymous said...

Hey Kate! Welcome back!! I am counting the minutes until I get to be obsessed again!
I heard somewhere (maybe even a commercial) that someone we think is dead, is not. And that an actor with the last name Rodriguez is coming back this season. Was that the policewoman who got shot? I can't remember who Jeremy was again. To be honest, we did not stay up for the whole 3 hour extravaganza last night so maybe it was there, but it's just to darn late here on the Eastern Time Zone! I know I forgot a ton of stuff. But I just can't wait!!

Unknown said...

Grant and I are so excited to start the new season on Wednesday night! I've gotten a few of my basketball girls hooked since we've been passing around my Lost dvd's. It's been fun to talk to them about what they're watching and what's going to happen this season! I plan to watch some of the last episodes of season 4 before Wednesday night as a recap of recent events. Can't wait to post on Thursday! :)
Kristen Strom

SinD said...

Yeah Kate - it's been sooo long! I won't make it through the season without you. Can't wait until Thursday am!
Cyndi

EW said...

Bring it on!

Anonymous said...

did this work?

Anonymous said...

Heh-heh, YEAH it did! I'm back, I'm still Lost, and I'm still your Boy!

Palabra a su madre, mamacita!

LOSTBOY

Gabriella said...

Okay, I have to admit I'm a little disappointed. I thought you'd already left a post re: yesterday's season premiere. :) I'll wait patiently.

Anonymous said...

We are all eagerly awaiting the next post...where is it? :) David and I just finished it from last night, and I have so many questions!

Kate Young