Thursday, March 19, 2009

Namaste

Phew . . . what a relief that Lost was back last night. I was feeling Lost without it (aren’t I punny).

I don’t think I have a lot to say about the episode. It was good, but not terribly exciting. Perhaps you disagree . . .

1. Shout out to my other undercover soap watchers – Kevin Buchanan!

2. Lapidus lands the plane on the runway on the adjacent island. Do you think the runway may have been built for this very purpose?

3. LLL called it – Sun and Ben landed in the present (2007). The island does not want them – why?

4. I’m making t-shirts – TEAM JULIET

5. HOLY CRAP MOMENT: Baby Ethan! So why is his last name Rom and not Goodspeed?

6. Phil is suspicious of the new “recruits.” I sense trouble!

7. SOUL-GLO AWARD: Sayid.

8. Where did Farraday go?

9. Crackpot theory – could it be that the little girl we saw last week wasn’t Charlotte at all? Could Charlotte be the daughter of Juliet and Sawyer? Totally out there, I know.

10. Go, Sun! Yes, you are a good liar.

11. t-shirt #2 – TEAM SAWYER

12. HOLY CRAP MOMENT #2: Lil Ben brings Sayid a sandwich. CREEPERS! Would you eat that sandwich if you were Sayid?

13. WTF is Christian up to!

14. I am not appreciating this Kate-Juliet girl-fight that is being set-up. It’s really kind of sexist.

15. Do you think Sawyer is a sell-out because he’s changed so much? He went from lawless to lawman. My thought is that he now has something worth living for, but Mr. LLL disagrees.

I told you I didn’t have much to say . . . what can you add?

Namaste,
LLL

6 comments:

SinD said...

3. Maybe Ben didn't make it there because he already existed there/then. Maybe Sun did too? Her father could be another Widmore and she could have been born on the island? But, I guess Jin would have recognized his father in law? It seems like she could have born around 1977.

I like Sawyer's smackdown of Jack - I think, you react. So go clean some toilets.

LeFleur is so HOT! Which I exclaimed in front of my husband who has decided to lose weight and grow out his hair.

SinD said...

Locke didn't make it back either?

LoyalLostLoser said...

Damn, SinD -- you beat me to the punch! Could her father be Dr. Chang?!!! Maybe her parents aren't really her parents; remember the whole controversy about adoption when she was trying to get pregnant? It's always the hypocrites . . .

Maybe cause Locke is Jacob? Total crackpot . . .

flat yeast bread said...

Jack was assigned the same job that Ben's dad had....I feel like that is significant, I'm just not sure how / why yet.

Anonymous said...

I don't have much to add, this is justgetting so deep like last season!!

I do think we are going to discover that someone is going to be the parents of a present-day lostie.

I have forgotten the importance of Ethan again. LLL, can you give me a reminder again?

Where is my Desmond?? I need a dose, Brother!

I think you are on to something. John, Sun, the pilot guy, Ben didn't go back because I don't think they can occupy the same space (same year) at the same time. So I think we are going to learn they are in the 70s, but where??

I think sayid is going to try and kill Ben as a kid to prevent his torture. But what has happened will not be changed per faraday (where is he???)

Lohrmanns said...

A little late with this, but I am a week behind on Lost. Just one question - if we had previously thought that Miles' father was the Asian "Doctor" on the videos (I forget his name), how could Miles be working for Dharma, when his father is there too? Didn't ehe asian guy assign Jack his "Workman" job on the island (which I thought was a great irony)? Do we still think that guy is Miles' father?

Where is Daniel? Sawyer said he is "gone." Did he fond a way to travel back and forth? Hehad thatnotebook with him that seemed to indicate he had gotten back to the future.

I think these last two episodes were mor e story telling than acual mystery (except for my questions!!)